If the handy search side bar isn't sufficient for your purposes, and you would like to make a more detailed search for a person, or if you are searching for a grouping of people (Example: All people who have opted-out of email contact), People Search is the page for that. Here you will find many places to input information to find exactly the person you're looking for. These fields are described below:
- First Name: Input the person's first name here.
- Last Name: Enter the last name of the person here.
- User Name: Insert the user name of the person you are searching for.
- Company: The person you are looking for may be associated with a company. Type it in here.
- Assoc./Club ID:Search by their ID number, if there is one associated with them.
- Email: Enter an email address here.
- Type: Filter your search by member, staff, and admin.
- Having: Selecting "Hidden Information" or "Email Opt-Out" will limit your search to people with these special settings.
- Other: You may restrict the search by the job a person is associated with.
Please note that you do not have to use all of these fields at once. Simply insert the information you know about the person - more information will make for a more accurate search - and press "Search Users". Leaving all fields blank will bring you to your entire member roster.